The Digital PM Summit is now in its sixth year. We’re expecting a full house September 4-6 at the The Guest House at Graceland in Memphis, TN. Check out all of the amazing content will bring to this year’s sessions, and a sneak peek at some of the companies attending, and you’ll want to register now.
I’ve been working hard on curating an excellent experience and are excited to announce that the full event agenda for the Digital PM Summit 2018 is live. Just like years past, this year’s agenda will bring inspiration and a whole lot of tips and tricks to take back to the office with you. Our keynotes, interactive sessions, and breakouts will provide various ways for you to learn, share, and interact with other attendees. Plus, we’re offering an optional workshop day to offer even more opportunities to learn and network.
Each day is jam-packed with relevant topics presented by speakers with real experience on the front lines of digital projects. You’ll want to check out the whole agenda to get the full details, but here are just a few highlights:
- Life After DPM: Things to Consider When Moving Into Management by Tera Simon (Presentation)
- Adapting Agile: How to Make a Blended Agile Approach Work For You by Suzanna Haworth (Interactive Session)
- Static to Signal: A Lesson in Alignment by Rachel Gertz (Keynote)
- Laying the Groundwork: Building Foundations for High-Performing Teams by Aaron Irizarry (Presentation)
- Survivor: How To Deal With Social Politics in Your Organization by Crystal Richards (Interactive Session)
- Getting Ready to Lead a Connected Product Project by Ian Cox (Lightning Talk)
Don’t forget to check out the full agenda to see the full scope of topics and speakers. There’s a variety of great content jam-packed into two full conference days!
Find Your People
I cannot tell you how many times I have heard people at the Summit say, "Wow, I finally feel like I found my people." And it's true! The Digital PM Summit is your opportunity to meet your industry colleagues, share and discuss challenges, and go back to work with the answers you need to feel confident in the way you’re leading projects.
This year, attendees will be joining us from around the globe September 4–6 in Memphis, TN to connect, learn, share, and strengthen the profile of Digital PM.
Here are just a few of the companies attending:
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- Irish Titan
- Burton Snowboards
- Penn Medicine
- Oriental Trading
...and many more. Add your company to this list by registering now.
Be sure to keep an eye on the Digital PM Summit website and Twitter account for updates on the event and Q&A blog posts with our speakers leading up to our sixth annual Digital PM Summit. We’re excited to see you in Memphis!